I'm so excited! I received my first Ipsy bag in the mail today. For those that don't know, Ipsy is a monthly beauty box subscription (which was formerly known under the name MyGlam). They promise 4-5 deluxe beauty samples or full sized products monthly. They currently charge $10/month with free shipping in the US or $4.95 for shipping to Canada. Enough talk, let's get to the bag!
Each month, the bag arrives in this adorable shiny pink bubble mailer. What a nice touch!
The bag itself is a gunmetal grey color with pink Ipsy lining. Inside is the product card which includes deals on the products in the bag.
This month's bag contained the following products:
- NYX Ultra Pearl Mania Eyeshadow in Charcoal Pearl
- Full size - worth $3.99
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Zero
- Full size is 0.04 oz and retails for $23 at Sephora.ca
- 0.03 oz sample - worth $17.25
- Mirabella Prime for Face and Eyes
- Full size 0.45 oz - worth $29
- Be a Bombshell Lip Gloss in Hot Mess
- Full size 0.11 oz - worth $14
- Mai Couture Highlighter Papier
- Full size is 50 papers and retails for $28
- 25 sheet sample - worth $14
Total value of December bag: $78.24 (wow!!)
Here's a few images of individual products received:
Overall, I'm extremely happy with this month's bag which included 3 full size products!! I hope that the months to come will be just as good. If you'd like to start receiving Ipsy bags, head over to www.ipsy.com to sign up.