Thursday 14 March 2013

Lip Factory March 2013 Canada Review

In the battle of this month's beauty boxes - we have a winner!
This is my first month receiving Lip Factory, a box based out of Florida. The box costs $26 USD a month for Canadian subscribers ($4 a month extra shipping fee is included in this price). This is quite a bit more expensive than other boxes, but I feel it's worth the extra money, especially since shipping was speedy. Each month, they focus on one feature. This month it was all about the lips! Curious about what's in my first Lip Factory box? Keep reading. :)

A+ for presentation!


A nice welcome card and this month's product info card.

The goodies! Let's break it down:

Dermalogica Renewal Lip Complex Age Smart
Size: Foil sample (Full size 1.75ml retails for $26)
Worth: ??

Be A Bombshell Lipgloss in "Sugar Lips"
Size: Full size
Worth: $16
I received a Bombshell lipgloss in a previous Ipsy box but the color didn't do anything for me. I'm excited to try it in a different shade.

Designer Skin Lip Shimmer in "After Glow"
Size: Full size
Worth: ~$10
I love trying new brands! This gloss promises to be long wearing, high shine, and nourishing. 


NYX Jumbo Lip Pencil in "Hera"
Size: Full size
Worth: $6

Lip Factory Lip Brush
Size: Full size
Worth: ~$5

Nabi Lip Liner in "Currant"
Size: Full size
Worth: $1

Korres Liquid Lipstick in "54"
Size: Full size
Worth: $22

Ofra Cosmetics Lipstick in "Berry Sexy"
Size: Full size
Worth: $13
The color of this picture is a little off, it's actually not quite as dark as it appears. 

LA Splash Cosmetics Lip Gloss in "Forbidden"
Size: Full size
Worth: $7

Total Value of Box: $80

I'm so happy with this subscription! Not only did I receive all full sized products, but they're all wearable colors that I'll definitely use. A lot of the items I receive from other subscriptions just sit in my drawer, but these won't!

If you'd like to subscribe to Lip Factory and receive awesome items like these, head over to www.lipfactoryinc.com and say I sent you! (Referral number 28004)




No comments:

Post a Comment