Tuesday 14 May 2013

Lip Factory Inc Canada May 2013 Box and Review

Another month, another LipFactory box! As usual, it arrived right on time. This month's theme was "Under the Veil". Here's what was inside:

NYX Gloss in 05 Sparkle - $2.50 retail
Studio 277 Lip Gloss in Almost Nude - $9.50 retail
Studio 277 Stunners Loose Eyeshadow in Kryptonite - $9.50 retail
NYX Color Lip Balm in Arigato - $3 retail
Be a Bombshell Blush in Glowing Goddess - $16 retail
"Flat Sponge Blender Brush" no brand listed - $1.50 retail (approx.)
Pure Ceuticals Kuikui Nut Mineral Scrub Sample - $1.00 retail (approx.)

Total Value: $43
What I paid: $27.50 after shipping charges and currency exchange

Overall, I'm really disappointed in this month's box. My last few boxes from Lip Factory have been great, but this isn't on the same level. When paying $27 a month for a box, I don't expect to receive products that I can walk into any drug store and buy for a few dollars. As well, my biggest issue with my skin is redness - so I never wear blush, making the most valuable item in the box useless to me. The two items from Studio 277 seem promising, but their website is terrible so I can't see myself ever ordering any more of their products. Hopefully next month's box will be back to being as great as my previous Lip Factory boxes!

No comments:

Post a Comment