Tuesday 14 May 2013

May 2013 Prive Topbox - PretendTAN Self Tanner

This month, there were quite a few different options for prive boxes:

  • CoolWay Box containing a repair mask and styling spray
  • MaskerAide Box containing 4 full size masks
  • February Favorites box containing items previously featured in the February box
  • Elizabeth Arden box containing the items featured in the April EA box
  • Ferro Cosmetics box containing a full sized blush and kabuki brush ($10 extra charge)
  • PretendTAN box containing an applicator mitt and your choice of a full size bronzing mist or bronzing mousse ($9 extra charge)
As well, there was of course the option to receive a regular Topbox.

I chose a regular box in March and April and they were less than fabulous, so I opted to pay the extra $9 plus taxes to receive the PretendTAN box. Here's what I received:


1 PretendTAN Tan Applicator Mitt - Retail Value $7.50
1 Bottle PretendTAN Bronzing Mist - Retail Value $30

Total Value: $37.50 + taxes
What I paid: $21 + taxes

Overall, not the greatest valued box, but a really nice change from the regular small samples and things I don't use. I'm looking forward to trying this in a few days once my current self tanner is off. Stay tuned for a review!

Which Topbox did you receive this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment