This month, there were quite a few different options for prive boxes:
- CoolWay Box containing a repair mask and styling spray
- MaskerAide Box containing 4 full size masks
- February Favorites box containing items previously featured in the February box
- Elizabeth Arden box containing the items featured in the April EA box
- Ferro Cosmetics box containing a full sized blush and kabuki brush ($10 extra charge)
- PretendTAN box containing an applicator mitt and your choice of a full size bronzing mist or bronzing mousse ($9 extra charge)
As well, there was of course the option to receive a regular Topbox.
I chose a regular box in March and April and they were less than fabulous, so I opted to pay the extra $9 plus taxes to receive the PretendTAN box. Here's what I received:
1 PretendTAN Tan Applicator Mitt - Retail Value $7.50
1 Bottle PretendTAN Bronzing Mist - Retail Value $30
Total Value: $37.50 + taxes
What I paid: $21 + taxes
Overall, not the greatest valued box, but a really nice change from the regular small samples and things I don't use. I'm looking forward to trying this in a few days once my current self tanner is off. Stay tuned for a review!
Which Topbox did you receive this month?